If you are looking forward to install Mobdro on Kodi, then you have landed on the right page. This article explains two working methods to stream the content of Mobdro on Kodi. Before proceeding to the article, let’s have a quick look at what is what? If you are already aware of Mobdro and Kodi then directly skip to the installation process.
What is Mobdro?
Mobdro is a free application, that allows the users to stream TV shows, movies, news, sports, music, and other VoD(Video-on-demand). This is an android based system application and is compatible with your smartphones and tablets. It can also be used in PC/Laptops and smart TV. Mobdro is a complete entertainment package which comes with an average of 352 channels at present. You can find all sorts of channels here. Mobdro also comes with regular updates and with new content. It has a premium version also and it is completely ad-free.
Mobdro can now be integrated on Kodi with the help of add-ons. It is available in Bookmark Lite repository and Kodil repository. In this article, we will show how to install Mobdro on Kodi.
It will be always better to know basic things of any application before using it. Let’s have a short description about Kodi.
If you are already a Kodi user, you can skip this section and directly get into the installation process.
Also Check: How to sideload Kodi on PS4?
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free open source media player software. It provides you access to stream, download and watch all media content. Kodi is designed in such a way, it is compatible with almost all operating system such as Android, Linux, BSD, MacOS, iOS and Microsoft Windows-based operating system. It supports most common audio, video, image formats and third-party plugins. Kodi is powered by addons which enables you to stream online media contents.
Let us see the steps to install Mobdro on Kodi.
Mobdro on Kodi
Method 1: Installing Mobdro on Kodi using Bookmark Lite Repository
Repositories are essential resources needed to install an add-on. To install any add-on on Kodi, first, we have to download the corresponding add-on repository. Mobdro is located in Bookmark Lite Repository. The URL for the Bookmark Lite repository is, URL: http://bliss-tv.com/lite/
1. Select the Settings gear icon at the top left of the homepage.
2. Select the File manager.
3. Select Add source file from the left side.
4. Add source file tab will pop-up, Select none.
5. Enter the URL: http://bliss-tv.com/lite/ and Select OK.
6. Enter a name for the source file. Here we enter mobdro as source file name.
7. Check the URL and source file name and Select OK.
8. Go back to the home page and select Add-ons.
9. Select the Package installer icon at the top left corner.
10. Select Install from zip file.
11. Install from zip file tab will pop-up. Select the source file name (mobdro) you have entered.
12. Select repositorry.bookmarklite-1.8.zip
13. The repository will get downloaded and a pop-up will appear at the top right corner.
14. Select Install from repository.
15. Select Bookmark Lite.
16. Select Video Add-ons.
17. Select Mobdro.
18. Select Install.
Thus we have successfully installed Mobdro on Kodi using Bookmark lite repository. Just open it and enjoy streaming the contents of Mobdro directly on Kodi.
You can even cast Kodi on Roku and enjoy streaming on your TV.
Method 2: Installing Mobdro on Kodi using Kodil Repository
It is common that, sometimes the Kodi repositories may go offline which will deny the access to your favorite add-ons. Kodil repository (Kodi Israel Group) is a possible alternative for Bookmark Lite repo. Kodil repository gives you a lot of possible resources for a huge number of add-ons. It has not been updated for a long time, but there is nothing to worry about it. The Kodil repository is functioning perfectly.
Download the Kodil repository from this link. After downloading the repository from the link, follow the below steps.
1. Select the Add-ons from the homepage.
2. Select the Package installer icon at the top left corner.
3. Select Install from zip file.
4. Install from zip file tab will pop-up. (since the kodil repository is downloaded from the direct link. It will be located in your download folder). Search for the downloaded kodil repository file.
5. Wait until you see a pop-up at the top right corner saying that Kodil repository addon installed.
6. Select install from repository.
7. Select Kodil Repository.
8. Select Video Add-ons.
9. Click on view options (which you can find at the bottom left). Search option will be available there.
10. Type Mobdro in the Search bar and select OK.
11 Select Mobdro.
Thus the Mobdro Kodi Add-on can be installed from the Kodil Repository.
Mobdro Kodi Add-on: Features and Review
- Mobdro is one of the best application for online streaming with excellent video quality. It’s more or less a mobile TV. You can watch movies, TV shows, News, Sports, Gaming walkthroughs, Tech videos, and much more.
- Channels: It contains a list of channels arranged in alphabetic order. There are around 209 channels available and all are working well with a good quality stream. It has almost all popular channels such as ABC, Cartoon Network, HBO, SyFy, Starz Edge, Vox and much more.
- Shows: If you love to watch Tv shows/ series, here we go, this section if for you. This section provides you with 100+ shows. Some of the shows include Anime center, Batman, Dragon Ball, Game of Thrones, Narcos, Mission: Impossible, etc. Here you can watch back to back episodes of all your favorite shows.
- Movies: One feature you would like the most about this section is, the movies are categorized on the basis of their genre and are arranged in 18 sub-folders. The subfolders include Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Documentary, Horror, Musical Movies and much more. These are available 24/7.
- Sports: The Sports section provides you the most popular channels such as ESPN, WWE TV, Sports Net, Fox Sports, Box Nation, etc. In this section, you can find 60+ channels on an average.
- Music: It has 17 popular channels including 4 music, Box hits, MTV classic UK, MTV dance and much more. Whenever you feel bored you can visit here, as it has 24/7 channels.
- News: This section provides you with a list having all sorts of news channels. Some of the news channels in the list include ABC, CNBC, CNN International, Fox News, NBC, etc.
FAQ’s about Mobdro Kodi
Is there any alternative way to install Mobdro?
If you can’t install or if you didn’t find any content after installing Mobdro addon on Kodi you can try some alternatives like StreamHub, Cerebro TV add-ons. There will be a separate section for Mobdro inside these add-ons.
What are the alternative repositories for Mobdro?
Some of the Repositories are Kodil Repository, AH Repository, LVTV Repository, Bookmarklite Repository, you can find Mobdro from these repositories.
Is there any other way to access Mobdro?
Mobdro can directly be installed on the android mobile. If you want to watch it on TV, then install it from the Aptoide store. You can even install Mobdro on Firestick and Android TV Box.
Mobdro Kodi Addon has a good collection of channels and all are working perfectly. It has a lot of good features which are not found in many add-ons. It is well sorted which allows the users to navigate with ease. If you are a Kodi user, then Mobdro is a must try add-on. If you find any issues with the installation of Mobdro on Kodi then kindly comment below.